restaurant's theme is tied to the B-24 bombers that were made
during World War II at the nearby Willow Run bomber plant.
Bomber opened in 1936 as Baldwin's Diner. In the 1940s the name
became "The Bomber"; later changed to Bob's
Barbecue in the mid- 1970s. In 1986, the name Bomber returned
and the current owner's John Sebestyen and Johanna McCoy purchased
it in 1995.